Saturday, September 22, 2012

Netflix Error - AIP-701 How to fix

Hi Everyone!  Feeling much better and getting back on the mend.  Still low-key on the shopping which is why I haven't updated my posts on shopping & saving money but I will be one of these days.

So being low-key has meant that I have watched way more TV than usual.  I cut the cord on cable almost 5 years ago.  It was rough at first but the family and I got used to it.  After years of watching DVD's and getting movies from the library getting Netflix was like opening a long-forgotten door to unlimited entertainment.  In my opinion it has been just as full of choices as cable.  

Lately though my viewing experience has been interrupted by errors - mainly the AIP-701 error.  My movies & shows would just stop and it was starting to happen almost constantly.  My internet searches proved fruitless for some odd reason.

Ok, here is the simple Lifehack Mom Fix:  Delete Netflix off of the Wii. Go into the system settings/data to do this.  Then go back in through the Wii Shopping channel and find your downloads.  Re-download the Netflix software and you should be happily watching movies & shows again.  

Happy viewing!




5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it didn't work. It worked for me. I checked with Netflix and they told me it would solve the problem. I would suggest calling them and perhaps there si something else they can tell you to do.Perhaps the cause of your problem is different from mine.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this solution..This is for the LG TV but it is known to work cross-platform.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB-B0ryShM0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the solution, I haven't had to use it yet but if I do I'll post back how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome and nice blog. : )

    ReplyDelete