Monday, September 3, 2012

My UPDATE + A young blogger needs our help - husband tragically killed.

Hello everyone out there in cyberspace or whatever it is being called these days.

I haven't posted lately because I've been in a lot of pain.  Being on the computer has been difficult.  I woke up one morning with severe neck/arm/back/shoulder pain.  I'd say  it was a 8-9.  I went to the doc and even with pain pills, etc the pain was still at around say a 6.  My whole life started to revolve around pain.  Got a diagnosis of a pinched nerve, degenerative disc disease, moderate arthritis, and muscle spasms.  Well I am finally feeling better.  Pain is much less and tolerable.  I don't think it's going to be completely gone but I can deal with this.  

I think the best thing is to just keep moving forward and doing something, anything. It actually felt better to stand and move around then to sit or lay down. While I haven't been on the PC as much I've gotten my car cleaned out totally (yeah!), been cleaning the basement, cleaning out cabinets and clutter and working on long forgotten projects.  I've spent more time with the kids and did some more arts and crafts. I've done a lot of noodle projects LOL.

I will get back to part 2 , etc about saving money on groceries.  To be honest I was so stocked up and hardly shopped at all the last couple of weeks except for stuff like milk, fresh fruits & veggies, etc.

Anyway, enough about me.  I read some other blogs and got a update in my email yesterday from one of the blogs I read.  She wrote about a young blogger with 2 kids + one on the way whose husband was tragically killed.  This was sad of course.  I am posting the link as there has been a fund set up for funeral expenses.  Any amount no matter how small that could be donated will I'm sure be a great help to this family.  Prayers for this family would be appreciated I'm sure too.  

Here's the link:  http://thedailygoodiebag.com/2012/09/in-memory-of-todd-pevey/?utm_source=Mompreneur+Mogul+Newsletter&utm_campaign=65e184ad51-May_30th5_30_2012&utm_medium=email

Thanks for taking the time to read and help.

Well I'm off to get more things done.  I'll have a post up by tomorrow on Part 2.  Check it out and save more $$'s on your grocery bill.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment